We are searching data for your request:
Countertop: Separate the eggs (which must be kept at room temperature before use) and put them in two different dishes, rub the yolks together with the sugar, oil, cocoa spoon, until they form a foam, then add the baking powder and mix until he also joins. In the egg whites, add the two tablespoons of water, after which, with the help of the mixer, we 'beat' a hard foam. We add them to the yolks, we add the sifted white flour and with the back of a wooden spoon, we mix lightly from top to bottom (not to leave the egg white) until everything is incorporated well.
Prepare the oven to be warm, line the stove tray with baking paper, pour the composition and let it bake for about 30 minutes. When it is baked (we do the test with the toothpick, so that nothing remains on it) we carefully turn the top over on a damp towel and roll it, after which we let it cool
Cream: Drain the fruit from the compote, and boil it from the liquid obtained (250ml) 200ml and dissolve the starch with 50 ml and when the compote boils, add the starch, stirring continuously until the composition thickens, then leave it to cool. We prepare the gelatin, which we leave to soak in a little cold water, after which we mix it on the bain-marie until it dissolves (be very careful, the gelatin does not boil, because its properties are destroyed). Beat the whipped cream with the mixer (keep the whipped cream cold), then add it slowly to the compote cream, and finally add the fruit. We need to have a consistent cream.
We got to assembling the cake. Carefully unfold the worktop, then cut it into 3 equal parts, taking care of how the worktop was rolled. Grease abundantly with cream, prepare the cake form and lightly roll a first sheet that we place in the middle. We continue with the second, which we place next to the first sheet and do the same with the third sheet. Press lightly by hand, wrap in cling film and let it cool a bit, until we prepare the decoration.
For those who want a bigger cake, you can cut the top into 4 sheets or double the quantities. I dressed the cake in whipped cream and decorated it with melted chocolate.
The Cruffin cake is simply formidable! It is prepared from leavened puff pastry and entices everyone with its original appearance. It should not be decorated with icing, but only with powdered sugar, which accentuates all its layers.
In addition, the Cruffin cake is delicious, soft and fragrant. Its layers are enveloped by the aroma of orange and contain a lot of dried fruits and nuts. Worth a try!
-a teaspoon of grated orange peel
-30 ml of orange juice (2 tablespoons)
-80 ml of warm milk (35-38 ° C)
-6 g of dry yeast (2 teaspoons)
-100 g of sugar (almost ½ glass)
-100 g of dried fruit (we used dried cranberries and raisins)
-a handful of nuts or almond flakes
-vanilla - to taste (optional).
We obtained 3 cakes, which we baked in shapes with a height and diameter of about 9 cm.
The volume of the glass used is 250 ml.
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Grate the peel and squeeze the juice from half an orange.
2. Cover the dried fruit with boiling water. Let them simmer for 5 minutes, then wash and dry them with paper towels. We used dried cranberries and raisins, but you can add, for example, dried cherries.
3. Dissolve a teaspoon of sugar and dry yeast in warm milk, stirring well. Let them rest for 10-15 minutes, until the yeast will activate and form the characteristic frothy "hat".
4. Beat the egg, the yolks and the remaining sugar with the mixer until you get a fluffy and whitish composition.
5. Sift the flour into a deep bowl and mix with the salt. Make a hole in the middle of it, in which you will add the beaten eggs with sugar, 40 g of melted and hot butter, the juice and grated orange peel, the activated yeast.
6. Beat the liquid part of the dough with the mixer turned on at low speed, gradually incorporating the flour around it, until it thickens quite a bit. This way you will be able to get a homogeneous dough faster.
7. Continue to mix the dough with the spatula until it incorporates all the flour. Then transfer it to the table sprinkled with flour. Knead it with your hands for 8-10 minutes, until it becomes homogeneous, elastic and non-sticky. The dough should be soft. Therefore, do not soak it in flour.
8. Shape the dough into a ball and place it in a bowl greased with oil. Cover it with cling film and leave it to rise for 1-1.5 hours in a warm place (we put it in the preheated oven to 40 ° C and turned off).
9. After the dough doubles in volume, divide it into 3 pieces: a smaller one (for a small Cruffin) and 2 equal pieces (for larger cakes). Shape them into balls, cover them with cling film and let them rest for 10 minutes.
10. Spread each piece of dough in the shape of a rectangular worktop, about 2 mm thick, on the table sprinkled with flour.
11. Grease the top with soft butter (about 30-35 g for each cake) and sprinkle with dried fruit (divide them ochiometrically into 3 parts). We prepared the small cake without nuts, a large one - with chopped walnuts and the last one - with almond flakes (dried in the oven).
12. Roll the top into a roll, starting from a wide edge and place it under the food foil.
13. Starting with the first prepared roll, which managed to rest, shape the cozonacs. Cut the roll into 2 equal, longitudinal and incomplete strips. Roll one of the snail-shaped strips (spiral), orienting the sectioned part outwards, so that the layers of dough are visible. Then place the end, which joins the strips, on the spiral obtained and continue to roll similarly the other strip, overlapping it over the first. Insert the free end of the strip into the center of the resulting cake.
14. Carefully transfer the cozonacs into the prepared forms. Given that two of the cakes are larger, we lengthened the walls of their shapes with baking paper.
15. Cover them with cling film and let them rest in a warm place for about 60 minutes.
16.Insert the molds in the preheated oven to 200 ° C and bake the cozonacs for 10 minutes. Then reduce the temperature to 180 ° C and continue to bake them until they are ready: 20-25 minutes for the small cake and 35-40 minutes for the large ones. Check that they are ready by the toothpick test. If their surface is browned and the inside is still raw, cover them with aluminum foil.
To prevent the melted butter from leaking out of the paper molds, wrap them in aluminum foil or place them on a tray.
17. Allow the cozonacs to cool, then take them out of the molds and sprinkle them with powdered sugar.
Ingredients: for about 12 servings: Top: 140 g breadcrumbs or biscuits, 100 g butter, 100 g grated almonds, 2 tablespoons orange liqueur, 50 g chocolate flakes. Cream: 7 sheets of white gelatin, 200 g whipped cream, 1 packet of vanilla sugar, 500 g of whole milk yogurt. Icing: 1 packet of red cake icing, 200 ml cherry juice, 2 tablespoons orange liqueur.
Method of preparation:
Top: crush the biscuits or breadcrumbs well. Melt the butter in a saucepan and mix in the crumbs, almonds and liqueur. Wallpaper the base of the form with wax paper and close the edge, pour into the shape of the biscuit table, smooth it and lightly press it with your palms, sprinkle chocolate flakes on top. Refrigerate the countertop until the next step.
Cream: soak the gelatin in plenty of cold water for 10 minutes, then put the whipped cream and vanilla sugar in a bowl, mix these ingredients well with the mixer. Drain a little gelatin, put it in a suitable pot and dissolve it over low heat, then mix it with the yogurt. Add the whipped cream and mix everything slowly and carefully, with a large whisk. Wash the oranges well with hot water. For decoration, cut a spiral from the peel of the fruit, then peel the oranges, so that no white skins remain. Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice. Divide the sliced orange slices evenly on the surface of the cake top, cover everything with yogurt cream and smooth the surface. Let the cake cool for about 4-5 hours, until the cream hardens.
Garnish: Prepare the cake icing, following the instructions on the package, use orange liqueur and cherry juice. Slowly pour the icing on the cake and smooth it perfectly evenly, then leave the cake in the fridge for about 30 minutes to harden the icing. Remove the cake from the mold, place it on a plate and decorate it with the spiral of orange peel. (Recipes from readers)
Whether you are looking for a birthday cake or you want a delicious cake for a festive meal, you will find here various combinations for cakes, for all tastes.
Of all, chocolate cakes are my and my family's favorites, but even those who prefer a fruit cake will find something here to satisfy their tastes.
Cakes for children, with various anniversary themes, will delight the little ones, but also the big ones alike.
I would be happy to try all these cake recipes and tell me how they turned out!
A refreshing seasonal cake. I made it with strawberries, my favorite fruit & # 8230, the recipe is not special, just the way it was filled, I found it a bit more interesting.
8 tablespoons sugar
6 tablespoons flour
2 tablespoons cocoa
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
2 tablespoons oil
For the cream:
150 g sugar
1 sachet of vanilla sugar
250 ml milk
20 g gelatin
500 ml fresh
We still need 250 g of strawberries
250 g strawberries
250 ml fresh
1 sachet of red glaze
Beat the egg whites, then gradually add the sugar and mix until it melts. Then add the yolks one by one and mix well after each one. Add the oil. We mix the flour with cocoa and baking powder and then we put a spoon in the egg composition and we mix it carefully & # 8222 over the head & # 8221 the bread is incorporated. Pour the top into a large tray (I used the tray from the stove) and bake for 10 minutes in the preheated oven. I pour over a towel sprinkled with powdered sugar or in my case a simple paper.
Run carefully and let it cool.
Until it cools, prepare the cream, rub the yolks with the sugar and vanilla sugar, then gradually add the milk.
Put the pan on low heat and stir constantly until the composition thickens a little. Add gelatin dissolved in a little cold water and mix. Let cool. When it is almost cold (warm), pour it into a larger bowl and add a tablespoon of whipped cream. Mix well and at the end add the beaten egg whites.
Okay, we move on to the assembly, we cut the roll into 3 (I wanted to make the cake taller, normally it is divided into 4) we open the first roll, we put 1/4 of the cream then we cut the strawberries into strips, then a little cream and we roll.
We do the same with the other 2 and run them one after the other.
At the end we coat the cake in the rest of the cream and then garnish with whipped cream and strawberries. Pour red gelatin over the strawberries.
You can try it with other fruits.
For daily recipe recommendations, you can also find me on the Facebook page, on Youtube, on Pinterest and on Instagram. I invite you to like, subscribe and follow. Also, the group Let's cook with Amalia is waiting for you for exchanges of recipes and experiences in the kitchen.
More chocolate in the cake, so it's more nutritious, but at the same time even tastier. It is better to cook such a toast rarely and in the amount of only one serving & # 8211 to save the figure. It is worth noting that this cake is suitable only for chocolate lovers, due to its proximity.
|flour (advance sieve)||180 g|
|granulated sugar||150 g|
|dark cocoa powder||60 g|
|perfect chicken eggs||6 pieces.|
|chopped nuts||200 g|
|chocolate butter||2 packages|
|cream 25% fat (or more)||1 package|
|granulated sugar||30 g|
|78% dark chocolate cocoa||2 plates|
Specified cooking time & # 8211 90 minutes.
Approximate quantity per serving per 100 g & # 8211 550 units.
How to make chocolate cake with nuts:
This cake is best served with a well-brewed Turkish coffee.
During the summer, make sure you try apricot pie. We have prepared recipes with photos for every taste.
Do you know why ice cream is made in a glass? How many calories from dessert?
YOGHURT CAKE AND FRUIT & # 8211 Recipes All Kinds Of Mango Desserts, Recipes Of. A light and quick cherry cake. May appetite- gina & # 8211 brade & # 8211 tart -with-dough-fraged-and-strawberries. You can also use other berries, depending on your preferences. It has more fruit than dough. My grandmother made my cake all summer changing. CHEESECAKE WITHOUT BAKING WITH BERRIES AND BEES.
Tart or pie with cheese, leurda or green garlic and asparagus, is an extremely simple spring recipe. Home recipe: Mini Fruit Tarts Cooking, Desserts, Recipes, Cakes. You can use any other fruit: apricots, cherries, apples.
Laundry, Gin, Places, Home. Quince or natural fruit jelly, a recipe for jam that can be made from apples, pears, quinces. Dessert Recipes, Desserts, Tarts, Cuisine. Recipe Cozonac with dried fruits from the Cookbook, Bakery products.
Especially when we talk about a seasonal fruit ice cream.
Ingredients For the countertop: 6 eggs ,, 8 tablespoons sugar ,, 8 tablespoons flour ,, one sachet of vanilla sugar ,, one sachet of baking powder ,, a little butter. A very tasty cake, the fine sheets melt in your mouth and the cream. The fruit is mixed with the sugar and lightly crushed with a fork. Then put the mixture to boil and when it starts to boil, add hydrated gelatin. This cake without baking with champagne, whipped cream and chocolate biscuits.
Recipes Video & rsaquo Recipes of Jamilacuisine Cakes. Chocolate cake & # 8211 Because of St. Mary my father also celebrated his name day. Mix marscapone finely and make cream, cut the top and syrup with vodka mixed with water and sugar. Nutella or Finetti) at room temperature. Put a slice of cream on top. Gluten-free vanilla cake with fruit and cashew and banana cream. Angela cake: fluffy chocolate top with sour cream yogurt and fruit. Royal Cake: combination between chocolate top and top. To this walnut cake I added an easy-to-make and very effective chocolate decoration. On Sunday I went to the country and quickly made a cake.
I definitely wanted to try a nutella cream that I saw on a cake. DOES AMALIA HAVE SOMETHING IF I DON'T PUT THE ORIGINAL NUTSHELL AND PUNISH IT?